top of page

Grade Changes & Requests


Teachers  should complete and submit this form electronically or in hard copy form to the Registrar’s Officeto request a change of grade. The form may be utilized to address three distinct grade change situations:


(1) Change a grade submitted in error by the teacher electronically.


(2) Minimal Grade Changes After WIndow Closure (Excessive changes will be forwarded to Administration) 


(3) Change an “Incomplete Grade” to a final letter grade.


(4) Sumbitting an Early Grade for Ind II, Ind III, Ind IV

bottom of page