top of page

How To Withdraw Your Student From PAL



If you need to or choose to, have your student attend a  school other than PAL Charter Academy, you will need to formally withdraw your student.  To do so, please complete the Notice of Withdrawal Form along with an exit survey and return it to the Registrar's Office.


A Notice of Withdrawal Form can be requested from the Student Services Office.



*For transfer students: The high school the student is transferring to can request an Official Transcript BY FAX OR EMAIL. The school must include the student's name, date of birth, and last semester attended.  For more details on obtaining transcripts please click here.

Contact the Registrar's Office if you need to withdraw your student. 

909-887-7002 ext.111

bottom of page